Monday, December 21, 2009

Feng Shui

I just had an interesting accidental discussion with some of my colleagues. They were discussing my "bad luck". And the cause is clear to them. It's the feng shui.

They told me, as we just moved to a new place, and my new seat is backing the glass window, that's is the symbol of hollowness and some more I am sitting with the light that comes through the window on my rear.

I smile politely, I don't want to argue. Maybe they mean well.

But as for me, I know that it is in God's hand my destiny is. I know that for me personally the drought has attacked, and the land I stand is dry. But I will put my seeds of potato into the soil, what may dry it seem.

This year is gonna be my harvest year filled with God's blessings!

1 comment:

crossing the river said...

as I read again 5 years later, actually indeed God is faithful, in the next year I earned a record harvest, that until today is not broken yet.