Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Movie Reviews

I have noticed that most of the times I will always like the movie that has bad reviews from movie critics or even that failed box office. Then some movies that got many stars like 4, I really wanted to puke inside the cinema. Really, this is not hyperbolic.

Ok, let's see some movies that I like very much even though they failed in the market

1. Strange Magic
It's the masterpiece from the maestro George Lucas. I like the plot, because it gives us the courage to always see things differently and dare to decide what you think and your heart decide is right. Love is found in strange place, and by itself is a strange magic.



2. Jupiter Ascending
The plot started with a boring mundane terrible life and it ended with the same mundane life of cleaning toilet, but it's no longer terrible. Reminds me that we can live like a royal, act and behave like one, no matter our circumstances are.




3. Shaun the Sheep
Someone wants to escape from the mundane life, and finally ends up the same, but with different perspective. Sometimes what we are yearning and looking for in life is just right behind our yard.






No comments: