Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Something good comes out

Like many of us, I am not perfect. Sometimes we did not achieve what we want. So recently I met up with my ex-client, happened to bumped to him on the escalator.

Very nice person, very godly and wonderful.

And as we chat a little of guilt still creep in inside me.

Then suddenly another lady came approaching us, smiled and shook my hand. "XXXX, right?" she said, to my amazement that she knew my name, while I was trying hard to guess hers.

My ex-client quipped, " We got married because of that CRM project..."

I was stunned really stunned. Speechless.

"At least something good came out of it, right" he smiled.

Yes, I think God is amazing. He can make, create something good out of some circumstances that we deem is not good.

No comments: