Sunday, February 20, 2011

Regret from the Past

I was recently linked again (thanks to Facebook, no matter I tried to undermine FB, some reality knocks) with my ex-kos mate. I had many wonderful memories with him, like we went into baptism together, we used to had the berbalas pantun session at night, and other stuffs, including we always tried to offend and demean each other.

A few hours call in the skype and left me with a empty feeling after that. One of our school mate, decided to abandon his first degree to go to medical school. I remembered him, both of us used to mourn our regret too. But now it's different, he made it up and I am stuck with regret for all my life.

I am not sure if now it still makes sense for me to start all over again with my age. I should have got the guts many years ago.

I used to think my settlement in Singapore was a blessing, maybe not. Maybe it's a liability now. For had I not come here, I would have the possibility to folllow W's path.

I don't know.....

No comments: