Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Joy of Fatherhood


I have been following one pastor's twitter. I emphatized with his struggle as he has an international pop star wife who lives in US with their son. That leaves him with limited time with his 4 years old son. He would share in his twitter his joy of fatherhood when he has that limited time to spend with his son, such as sending him to music school in LA or just carrying him asleep.

I think I am very blessed then, as I don't have to part with my little one. I could carry him to sleep, as I watched X-Men last night, I can be irritated as he would bug me as I type this, and many other little things :)


1 comment:

gtanuel said...

although been following the same pastor, i've yet to get the same 'feeling' from his tweets. obviously this is due to the same kind of joy i haven't shared yet.

on another note, i tried looking for your usual/former pseudonym on twitter. yeah, couldn't find it. buzz my nick if you happen to have a chance ya?