Saturday, October 15, 2011

Flying Without Wings

I fell asleep and woke up with this Westlife's song.

I am glad I was reminded that we cannot have everything in life. Life is about many choices and what we decides.

Everybody's looking for a something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be.

Well, for me it's waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
At any given time or place

Life works in a way of balance. If you choose to eat the cake you cannot have it anymore. If you choose to use your time to read newspaper, you will take the time you can use with your spouse. If you reject a friend's request or give in, there is something you either give or take away in the friendship.

If you are worried and restless in life, there are some energy and time you spend instead of enjoying it with your beloved.

The joy to watch the sunrise on God's face, my wife's face is something I want to choose and would make fly without wings.

With that, suddenly I remember something, I email my friend, coz I know what I want to choose and let go to have my life fly without wings.

No comments: